COVID-19 UPDATE 5/3/2020
Dear Patients of Dr Oja,
We hope you and your family are in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
• Please wear a mask or face covering while at our office.
• It will be required that you agree to have your temperature taken with a non-touch thermometer upon arrival to our office.
• We will require that you wash your hands before and after your appointment.
• Our office will employ a “virtual waiting room”. We ask that patients remain in their vehicle until invited inside the building. All family members, friends and/or escorts will be required to wait in their vehicle during your appointment with the exception of accompanying minor children.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
• You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 970-586-8180 or visit our website at eeojadds.com. Please open the links to our patient screening and informed consent.
DOWNLOAD INFORMED CONSENT FORM
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr Eugene Oja and staff